Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm so excited

I am so excited. I just won the 3 Creative Studios Block of the month prize package. It's the bomb!! It includes a package of Misty Fuse, Art + QUilt by Lyric Kinard, package of hand dyed by Vicki Walsh, art print and hand knit clutch by Terri Stegmiller, fray check and a spool of wonderfil thread.....I'm just tickled....it's better than getting a bunch of birthday squishies in the mail. Now I'm so jazzed I'll have to get the next block done at retreat this weekend...woooohooo. Everyone should come join the fun. See appropriate links on this page. On another note we have off school today because of another 7 inches of snow. I warned people that February would kick our collective butt and it is surly doing a good job of it. Will post snow dying photos after I do lesson plans for school....(thank God for the extra snow day so I can formally put those plans to paper );0)

No comments: