Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Oh My

Hard to believe it has been a year since my last post....wow. Guess it was a really busy year. Irene really needs to keep me on my blogging toes. So at the reteat I was on last weekend at the Sacred Heart Retreat Center in Torch, Ohio (highly recomend), Irene and I were busy working on The Quattro bag and Porta Pockets by Studio Kats Design. I must admit to some cussing and fussing ( most of them my issue is miss reading or not going back and re reading.....( could suggest some clarifying details) but all said and done the pockets came out really cute and the purse was very nice too. I've attached thepocket photos and will up load the purse pics (as soon as it is done)... It's for a freind whose birthday is comming up so needs to get done quickly. Here is to a much more productive year!!

No comments: